Helping You Build Success
Develop Your Path to Greatness
My business is helping your business succeed. Whether you need help with training your employees or students, I am here for you.
- Teaching: Teach network engineers and college students about networking, cybersecurity, and computer forensics
- Course development: Design and build face-to-face and online courses
Priscilla Oppenheimer is an educator, author, and computer networking consultant, with over 40 years of experience in the computer industry. Priscilla worked as a software developer for Apple Computer and as a technical instructor for Cisco Systems, and has taught classes around the world to thousands of network engineers.
Priscilla has a Masters Degree in Information Science from the University of Michigan and is the author of “Top-Down Network Design, Cisco Press” and the co-author of “Troubleshooting Campus Networks, John Wiley.“
With her husband, Alan, Priscilla formed the Alan and Priscilla Oppenheimer Foundation.
Priscilla tweets and occasionally blogs about the computer field and about art. Her favorite hobby is reading. Priscilla speaks about women in tech and has shared her presentation here: Womenincs.pdf .
- M.S., Information Science, University of Michigan. Honor Student.
- B.A., English, Kalamazoo College. Honor Student.
- Graduate-level courses in curriculum design and assessment. Oregon State.
- Statement of Accomplishment, Introduction to Artificial Intelligence, Udacity, in partnership with Stanford University.
- Certificate of Accomplishment with Highest Distinction, Building a Search Engine in Python, Udacity.
- Statement of Accomplishment with Distinction, Software Defined Networking, Coursera, in partnership with Georgia Institute of Technology.
- Certificate, Agile Development — Getting Started: Agile Meets Design Thinking, Coursera, in partnership with University of Virginia.
- Certificate, Introduction to Software Product Management, Coursera, in partnership with University of Alberta.
Testimonial: “Priscilla is a passionate, creative, and collaborative computer networking subject matter expert.”